lmao...
is it kinda like them one things everyone used to have that u carried around with you, a little handheld thing, that ya had to feed and all that mess??
a little freaking cartoon computer game thing you take care of it. my first impression was that it was a fighting game on the internet or something......... it wasnt. dont waste your time trying to find out, im embarrassed to say i know what it is
Cant we all just get along?
lmao...
is it kinda like them one things everyone used to have that u carried around with you, a little handheld thing, that ya had to feed and all that mess??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
it is my husband's neopian account man!!! I guess it is a little sad, he has the daily stuff he HAS to do lol, I just like to play the games..
A neopet....virtual pet, but there is this whole neopian land you can play games to earn neopoints (which is neopian money) etc etc, the link to the site is listed as my webpage, something my husband made me do when I signed up for the message board!!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
not to offend anyone...but.... how gay is that.... lmao at Rocky!!!! lol......I still love you man!
i won the lottery and had a freaking crapload of points. have you found the hidden tower in the little faerie land? hahahahahahahha
Cant we all just get along?
I love neopets, and yeah you have to take care of them, but you can just about do what you want like not feed them, let them get sick and they won't die so....I play the games and stuff, I LOVE the slots.....some people have PS2 I have neopets lol my kid actually got us started.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
have you found the hidden tower in the little faerie land?
[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
*makes the letter Z out of my hand, raises it forward...ZOLTAN* Seann William Scott style..haha
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
haha oh yeah guys. my g/f had me play that crap and help her out with it. it was ridiculous. i hate girls.
Cant we all just get along?
dude, don't be makin excuses..you enjoyed it..haha
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks